Common examples of integrity violations include:
1. Plagiarism - to use another person's ideas, writings or inventions as your own. Example: Turn in a teammate's essay from another class or semester as your own personal work.
WARNING: Academic fraud and violations of academic integrity are both Baylor and NCAA violations. Severe penalties can result in suspension from the university and loss of scholarship.
2. Copy information from the internet without citing the source.
3. Copy a classmate's answers while taking a test.
4. Use notes or other aids during an exam or assignments that are forbidden by the instructor.
5. Allowing a tutor to write and/or type a paper or complete an assignment.