|HOME BAYLOR SPIRIT PROGRAM DONATION REQUESTS FOOTBALL FAN ATTIRE FOOTBALL TAILGATING HEB TAILGATERS
PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULES BAYLOR BOLD REWARDS PROGRAM SPIRIT SQUADS TOUCHDOWN ALLEY
2. Completion of a request form in a timely manner, and approval from the Compliance Office, does not guarantee the Athletic Marketing Office will fulfill the request.
3. Baylor Athletics items will not be donated to other colleges or universities.
4. Pursuant to NCAA regulations, items will not be donated to any entity that benefits a high-school, high-school aged students, or affiliates of any high-school aged students.
Charitable Items Donations Guidelines
The Athletic Department will not support:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Baylor Athletics able to accept personal items, such as a T-shirt or ball to be autographed by members of the team?
Due to the volume and frequency of requests, Baylor Athletics cannot accept items to be autographed. If the Athletics Department is able to provide an autographed item, Baylor will provide it. Any item received by the Athletics Department will be returned unsigned. Please refer to baylorbears.com and/or visit our Baylor Legends tent in Touchdown Alley at every home football game for your chance to meet and receive autographs from some of the Baylor athletes.
2. Can an autographed item be purchased from Baylor Athletics?
No. Baylor Athletics is not in the business of selling autographed items. Some donated items, however, do require a handling charge.
3. Will Baylor Athletics donate an autographed item to an entity outside of the state of Texas?
No. Due to the volume of requests, Baylor Athletics is able to donate items only to charitable entities within the state of Texas.
5. Can an autographed item be used as an auction or raffle item at a fundraiser?
Yes (with approval from the Compliance Office).
6. Does Baylor Athletics make autographed items available to individuals?
The Baylor Athletics Department provides autographed items to charitable, educational, and some institutional entities. Typically, this is limited to organizations, not individuals.
7. Will Baylor Athletics consider a donation for the benefit of a religious organization?
8. Will Baylor Athletics consider a donation to a profitable corporate entity?
No. This rule is strictly enforced and governed by the NCAA. Baylor Athletics is also prohibited from providing any item to a charitable organization/event that is sponsored or cosponsored by a commercial entity.
9. I received an item for a charitable organization last year. Can I receive another item this year?
Baylor Athletics will provide a maximum of one autographed item per organization, per year. Receipt of an item in no way guarantees subsequent donations.
10. Will Baylor student-athletes make personal appearances?
Yes. Baylor Athletics and our student-athletes enjoy visiting schools, organizations and giving back to the community. The Compliance Office and Marketing Department must approve all requests. Even if the University approves the request, there is no guarantee that the student-athlete will be willing and able to fulfill the request. Please refer to the Student-Athlete Appearance Request Form.