Bear Fans & Boosters
This website has been set up to help educate representatives of athletics interest (i.e. boosters) and alumni about NCAA rules. Baylor University is grateful for all of the ways that you contribute to the success of our athletics program. However, we must be cautious not to let enthusiasm for our programs lead us into conflict with the very specific rules and regulations of the NCAA. As an NCAA member institution, Baylor is responsible for the actions of all individuals and entities involved in the promotion of its intercollegiate athletics program. A violation of NCAA rules by a representative of athletics interests can result in serious individual or institutional sanctions. The information on this page may not cover every question that arises; however, it is designed to give a general description and hopefully to answer some specific questions. If you have any questions about NCAA rules, please contact the Baylor Athletic Compliance Office.
- NCAA Resource Guide for Boosters
- Compliance Guide for Boosters and Fans
- Are You a Booster?
- May I Take This Kid to the Game?
- Preexisting Relationship with a Current or Prospective Student-Athlete
- Employment of Current or Prospective Student-Athletes
- Discounts and Free Items or Services for Student-Athletes is Prohibited
- Use of a Student-Athlete's Name, Picture, or Likeness is Prohibited