Fans with a variety of calendar programs on their computers can point those programs to Baylor athletic events. Updates to the schedules will occur automatically (as long as your calendar has an internet connection and refreshes periodically).
Apple iCal - Mac:
- In iCal, choose Subscribe from the Calendar menu at the top of your screen.
- Enter the full URL of the sport to the desired iCalendar file in the Subscribe to: box and click Subscribe.
- iCal will download the calendar and ask you for a title. be sure to check the Refresh: checkbox to key iCalnedar to check for updates. For example, selecting every day will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
- You can now choose to show or hide your new calendar by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the Calendars screen. When updates are made to the master events calendar, you'll receive them in your calendar program automatically.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 - Windows:
- In Outlook 2007 Go to the Tools menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under Other Calendars with the name you chose. When updates are made to the master events calendar, you'll receive them in your calendar program automatically.
(Any computer with a web browser)
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in to your account.
- Click on Add in the Other Calendars box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Under Add select Add by URL.
- Copy and paste the URL of the iCalendar file into the pop up window. The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the My Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen. When updates are made to the master events calendar, you'll receive them in your calendar program automatically.