UPDATE (May 20, 2014) - We have reached capacity numbers on both sides of camp. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please send the registration only by email, fax, or mail and you will be placed on the list in order received.
UPDATE (May 7, 2014) - We have reached capacity numbers on the ladies side of the camp. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please send the registration only by email, fax, or mail and you will be placed on the list in order received.
July 13-18, 2014
- Cost $450 per camper which includes:
- 15 meals in Baylor Dining Halls
- Lodging in Baylor Student Housing
- Lectures on important distance training topics
- Training, Cross Training, Injury Prevention and Nutrition
- Coaching during runs with counselors and several workouts
- Clinics that teach the basics
- Speed Development, Yoga, Pool workouts and Strength Training
- Access to Baylor coaches, Athletic Training staff and athletes who will serve as counselors during the camp
- Baylor Cross Country t-shirt
- Baylor Cross Country Camp is for 8-12th graders who are preparing for their fall Cross Country season
- Workouts will consist of approximately 5-10 miles per day
- Check-in will be at 4 p.m. on July 13, followed by Check-out at 1 p.m. on July 18.
Forms should be printed in portrait view. Forms that do not contain the document in its entirety will not be accepted. NO form that has been altered or has any wording scratched out will be accepted. Forms MUST be filled out in black or blue ink. Be sure printed copies do not cut off any of the wording. Only original forms will be accepted. Scanned documents, faxes, photocopies, etc. will not be accepted as complete.
To reserve your spot at camp please send registration forms to:
1900 S. University Parks Dr.
Waco, TX 76706
Limited spots are available. Please register as soon possible, so you don't miss out.
Deadline for paperwork and payment is June 18, 2014. *Originals of camp forms must follow faxed or emailed/scanned forms. We are not able to process credit cards payments at this time, please make checks payable to Baylor Cross Country Camp and put athletes full name in the memo section.
For further information, please contact Assistant Coach Jon Capron at email@example.com or 254-710-3172.
*Per NCAA Bylaw 220.127.116.11, a member institution's sports camp or clinic shall be open to any and all entrants.