July 5-10, 2015
- Cost $450 per camper which includes:
- 15 meals in Baylor Dining Halls
- Lodging in Baylor Student Housing
- Lectures on important distance training topics
- Training, Cross Training, Injury Prevention and Nutrition
- Coaching during runs with counselors and several workouts in Cameron Park and at Hart Track and Field Stadium
- Tempo, Fartlek and mileage runs.
- Clinics that teach the basics and elite level development
- Speed Development, Yoga, Pool workouts and Strength Training
- Access to Baylor coaches, Athletic Training staff and athletes who will serve as counselors during the camp
- Baylor Cross Country t-shirt
- Baylor Cross Country Camp is for 8-12th graders who are preparing for their fall Cross Country season
- Workouts will consist of approximately 5-10 miles per day
- Check-in will be at 4 p.m. on July 5, followed by Check-out at 1 p.m. on July 10.
- Registration Form
- Full Medical Information Form
- Release Form (Under 18)
- Release Form (18 and above)
- College-Bound Student-Athlete Handbook
Forms should be printed in portrait view. Forms that do not contain the document in its entirety will not be accepted.
NO form that has been altered or has any wording scratched out will be accepted.
Forms MUST be filled out in black or blue ink. Be sure printed copies do not cut off any of the wording.
Only original forms will be accepted. Scanned documents, faxes, photocopies, etc. will not be accepted as complete.
To reserve your spot at camp please send registration forms to:
1601 South MLK Jr. Blvd.
Waco, TX 76704
Limited spots are available. Please register as soon possible, so you don't miss out.
Deadline for paperwork and payment is June 5, 2015. *Originals of camp forms must follow faxed or emailed/scanned forms.We are not able to process credit cards payments at this time, please make checks payable to Baylor Cross Country Camp and put athletes full name in the memo section.
For further information, please contact Assistant Coach Jon Capron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 254-710-3172.
*Per NCAA Bylaw 184.108.40.206, a member institution's sports camp or clinic shall be open to any and all entrants.