Jan. 2, 2011
Box Score |
BAYLOR 68, TEXAS SOUTHERN 60
Ferrell Center (Waco, Texas)
Sunday, January 2, 2011
• Baylor extended its Ferrell Center-record winning streak to 13 games.
• Baylor leads the all-time series 6-0, including a 3-0 mark in the Scott Drew era.
• Baylor is 39-0 all-time vs. the Southwestern Athletic Conference.
• Baylor is 25-11 when ranked in the ESPN/USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll.
• Baylor is 82-37 since the start of the 2007-08 season.
• Baylor is 39-12 in its last 51 games dating back to its 2009 postseason run.
• Baylor is 70-22 in non-conference games during the Drew era.
• Baylor is 16-4 as a ranked team in non-conference play in the Drew era.
• Baylor is 41-3 in non-conference home games, dating back to the 2006-07 season, including a 30-1 record in its last 31 non-conference home games.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 600 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990, vs. Texas Tech.
• Baylor's 25 points in the first half were its fewest in a half this season.
• F Anthony Jones started his 48th consecutive game.
• F Quincy Acy played in his 48th consecutive game.
• G LaceDarius Dunn has made at least one three-point field goal in 26 consecutive games, the fourth-longest streak in BU history. Dunn needs three more games to tie the school record held by Tevis Stukes (29).
• G A.J. Walton had a career-high seven rebounds.
• Dunn has made a 3FG in 108 of his 115 career games.
• Dunn has scored in double figures in 96 of his 115 career games.
• A. Jones scored in double figures for the fourth time this season and 13th time of his career. Baylor is 12-1 when he scores in double figures.
• Walton scored in double figures for the fourth time this season and fifth time in his career.
• Acy has scored in double figures in six consecutive games.
• Acy had a season-high four blocks.