Jan. 5, 2008
· Baylor shot just 15% on 3-point field goals. They entered the game shooting 40.6% from beyond the arc. The lowest 3-point field goal percentage entering tonight's game was 25% (at Southern and vs. Florida A&M).
· The Bears connected on just 3 made 3-point field goals, their season low. The previous season low in made 3-point field goals was 6 (vs.
· Baylor is 6-2 in its last 8 games away from home (4-41 in previous 45 away games dating to 2002-03).
· The Bears are 0-3 in games played at
· Baylor had home-game attendance of over 10,000 for the second time this season (10,193 vs.
· Baylor trails the all-time series vs. Arkansas 96-45, in Baylor's sixth-most-played rivalry.
· The Bears are 2-8 in its last 10 games vs. non-Big 12 former Southwest Conference foes.
· Baylor has lost 5 straight games played in
· The Bears are 73-23 over the last 8 seasons in regular-season, non-league play.
· Baylor tallied 48 points in the paint for the second straight game. The highest previous total was 41 vs.
· The Bears have used the same starting five in all 13 games this season.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point field goal in 467 straight games.
· LaceDarius Dunn tied his career high with 6 rebounds.
· Mamadou Diene set a season high with 3 blocked shots
· Curtis Jerrells tied his season high with 8 made field goals.