Jan. 8, 2008
Recap | Box Score | Quotes
· Baylor's 12 wins are the most in BU history prior to the conference season.
· The Bears connected on 11-of-18 (.611) 3-point field goals, its highest shooting percentage of the season. The previous season-high was 52.4% (11-21) at South Carolina.
· Baylor's 6 first-half 3-point field goals equal or exceed its game total in three of the last four games.
· The Bears' 8 turnovers are a season-low and the fewest turnovers since Baylor committed 8 turnovers against South Carolina last season.
· Brown made 12-of-28 3FGs (.429). Baylor opponents have connected on 50% (39-of-78) 3-point field goals over the past 4 games. Baylor opponents shot only 31.6% from beyond the arc through the first 10 games.
· Baylor wins its first-ever game against an Ivy League opponent (lost to Princeton in 1991).
· Baylor's 12-2 start is its best since the Bears began 12-1 in 2000-01.
· The Bears are 24-7 in their last 31 games in Waco (dating to 2005-06).
· Baylor is 12-0 this season when totaling a higher FG% than its opponents and 0-2 when not. In the Drew Era, BU is 44-7 when outshooting its opponents and 4-64 when not. 80-8 over the last 6 seasons.
· The Bears are 74-23 over the last 8 seasons in regular season, non-league play.
· The Bears have used the same starting lineup in all 14 games this season.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point field goal in 468 straight games.
· LaceDarius Dunn recorded career highs in points (27), field goals (10), 3-point field goals (7), field goal percentage (.769) and 3FG% (.875).
· Kevin Rogers recorded a season high 3 blocked shots.
· Mamadou Diene played a season best 24 minutes.
· Curtis Jerrells has recorded 25 assists to just 8 turnovers over the last 5 games. He tied a career low 4 points, but also attempted a career low 5 field goal attempts (previous low 6 field goal attempts at Texas Tech in first career game).