- Baylor's 34-point margin of victory was its largest ever against Texas Tech in 61 games in Lubbock.
- Baylor now has more Big 12 wins in the last 5+ seasons (46-38) than in its first 11 seasons in the league (45-131).
- Baylor is 10-2 against Texas Tech since the start of the 2007-08 season.
- Baylor started Big 12 play 2-0 for the 3rd consecutive season and 5th time in the league's 17-year history.
- Baylor now trails in the all-time series, 50-75, including a 16-45 mark in games played in Lubbock.
- Tuesday was Baylor's 4th straight win against Texas Tech in Lubbock, dating back to the 2009-10 season - it's the Bears' longest road winning streak in the all-time series against Texas Tech.
- Baylor is now 11-8 against Texas Tech in the Scott Drew era and 16-18 in the Big 12 era.
- Baylor has now won 13 straight games vs. in-state opponents and 12 straight against founding members of the former Big 12 South Division.
- The starting lineup of Jackson, Heslip, Walton, Jefferson and Austin is now 9-3 on the year.
- BU is now 9-0 this season when leading at the half.
- In the month of January, Baylor is now 35-39 in the Scott Drew era, including a 20-8 record over the last four seasons.
- Baylor is now 17-4 in its last 21 games against in-state Big 12 opponents - TTU (6-1), UT (6-2), TAMU (5-1).
- Baylor has started 10-4 or better through its first 14 games in seven consecutive seasons.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 671 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Baylor went on a 17-3 run to take a 35-14 lead with 6:12 left in the 1st half.
- Pierre Jackson (18 points) scored in double figures for a Big 12-leading 22nd consecutive game. He's averaging 18.9 points (416) and 6.3 assists (139) per game during the streak.
- Jackson's 22-game double-figure scoring streak is the longest by a Baylor player since LaceDarius Dunn's 32-game streak that lasted from March 6, 2010 until Feb. 26, 2011.
- Jackson (7 assists) now has 311 career assists, moving him past Vinnie Johnson (308) and DeMarcus Minor (310) for sole possession of 9th place on Baylor's all-time list.
- Jackson has hit at least one 3-pointer in 26 consecutive games, which is the 5th-longest streak in Baylor history.
- A.J. Walton played in his 118th career game, tying Matt Sayman and Kevin Rogers for 7th on Baylor's all-time list.
- Walton established a new career-high with 8 rebounds - he had 7 rebounds in the 1st half, equaling his career high for a game.
- Rico Gathers recorded a career-high 11 rebounds, his 2nd career double-figure rebounding game.
- Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-pointed in 20 consecutive games, passing Roddrick Miller, Kenny Taylor and LaceDarius Dunn for sole possession of the 7th-longest streak in Baylor history.
- Heslip has now hit at least one 3-pointer in 48 of 51 career games, including 34 games with 2+ 3FGM and 22 games with 3+ 3FGM.
- Heslip (11 points) scored in double figures for the 4th time this season and 26th time in his career - Baylor is 23-3 when he scores 10+ points.
- Cory Jefferson (17 points) scored in double figures for the 6th consecutive game and 11th time in 14 games this season.
- Isaiah Austin (17 points) scored in double figures for the 6th consecutive game and the 11th time in 13 games this season.
- Austin has hit at least one 3-pointer in 10 of 13 games this season, including each of the last 4 games.