IOWA STATE (10-6, 1-4) 75, RV/RV BAYLOR (11-6, 1-4) 65
Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018
Hilton Coliseum (Ames, Iowa)
BAYLOR POSTGAME NOTES
• Baylor is now 15-19 all-time against Iowa State, including 11-12 under Scott Drew.
• The Bears are 2-14 all-time in Ames, including a 2-2 mark since 2015.
• Drew is in his 15th season at BU and is Baylor’s all-time wins leader (288) – he is 288-186 at BU and 308-197 overall in 16 seasons as a head coach.
• Baylor’s 163 wins since 2011-12 are second most in the Big 12 behind only Kansas (192).
• Baylor is 254-117 since 2007-08, the first year Drew’s staff had a full allotment of scholarships.
• Baylor is 163-70 over the last seven seasons.
• Baylor has been tied or trailing at the half in all 5 Big 12 games this season.
• Baylor fell to 60-11 since 2015-16 when taking the lead at any point in the 2nd half of a game.
• Baylor out-rebounded ISU 46-41, including 19-13 on the offensive glass. It was the 14th time in 17 games this season the Bears won the battle of the boards.
• Baylor started Manu Lecomte, King McClure, Mark Vital, Tristan Clark and Jo Lual-Acuil together for the 2nd time this season – the group is 0-2 as a starting unit.
• Baylor has blocked at least one shot in 84 consecutive games, dating back to Nov. 16, 2015 vs. Oregon.
• Baylor has the Big 12’s second longest active streak and the 12th longest nationally with at least one three-point field goal made in 852 consecutive games.
• Tristan Clark (16 points, 15 rebounds) had his 2nd career double-double and 1st in Big 12 play.
• Clark had a career-high 15 rebounds. He reached 10 rebounds in the first half.
• Clark ties his career-high with 3 blocks – it was the 3rd time he’s posted 3 blocks and 7th game with 2+ blocks.
• Jo Lual Acuil Jr. (13 points) scored in double-figures for a team-leading 13th time this season and the 32nd time in his 2-year BU career. He’s scored 10+ in all 4 Big 12 games played and in 9 of his last 10 games played.
• Mark Vital started for the 2nd consecutive game and 3rd time this season.
• Vital had a team-high 5 assists, his 3rd game with 5+ assists this season.
• King McClure (13 points) had his 10th double-digit scoring game of the season and the 23rd of his career. He’s scored 10+ points in 10 of 17 games this season after doing so in 13 of 66 games in the previous two seasons.
• McClure made his team-leading 29th consecutive start and played in his 32nd consecutive game.
• Manu Lecomte’s streak of consecutive games with a made 3-pointer was snapped at 17 straight.
• Terry Maston had a career-high 10 rebounds, his 3rd double-digit rebounds game this season and 4th of his career.