Jan. 15, 2008
Box Score |
· With the score tied at 49 apiece, Baylor went on a 16-6 run over 5:48 (12:11-6:23) to build a 10 point lead.
· Baylor's 14-2 start is its best since the Bears began 14-2 in 1945-46.
· The Bears are 2-0 in Big 12 play for the first time since the 1997-98 season (started 5-0 in Big 12 play).
· Baylor forced Oklahoma State into 22 turnovers, the most turnovers forced in a Big 12 game since 2004-05 (23, vs. Oklahoma State).
· The Bears won despite recording a lower shooting percentage than Oklahoma State. Baylor is now 5-64 in the Drew Era when totaling a lower shooting percentage than the opponent.
· Baylor has now won 2 straight games against OSU, but has lost 18 of 21 in the series.
· The Bears have won 4 straight Big 12 home games (dating to last season).
· Baylor is 26-7 in its last 33 games in Waco dating to 2005-06 (9-1 this season).
· The Bears have posted a 138-111 team assist-to-turnover mark in the last 10 games (9-1 record).
· The Bears have used the same starting lineup in all 16 games this season.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point field goal in 470 straight games.
· Aaron Bruce scored 10 points and moves into 8th place on Baylor's career scoring list (1,232 points).
· Henry Dugat recorded a season high with 23 points and tied a career high with 4 steals. Dugat is shooting 9-for-14 (.643) 3FGs over the last 4 games.
· In the first half, LaceDarius Dunn scored 9 straight points over a 2:31 span, leading Baylor on a 12-5 run.
· Delbert Simpson attempted and made his first career 3-point field goal.
· Curtis Jerrells made his first 3-point attempt of the second half, breaking a streak of 14 straight missed 3-point field goals.
· Mamadou Diene tied a season high with 3 blocked shots (third time this season with 3 blocks).
· Mark Shepherd set a season high with 7 rebounds.