Baylor, Kansas Postgame Notes
- Baylor and Kansas met for the 22nd time - Baylor is now 3-19 all-time against Kansas, including a 0-11 record in games played in Lawrence.
- The starting lineup of Jackson, Heslip, Walton, Jefferson and Austin is now 10-4 on the year.
- BU is 2-5 this season and 31-104 in the Scott Drew era when trailing at halftime.
- Baylor fell to 11-3 this season (161-62 in the Drew era) when holding an opponent below 50% shooting.
- In the month of January, Baylor is 36-40 in the Drew era, including a 21-9 record over the last four seasons.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 673 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Baylor tied a season-low with 20 1st-half points.
- Baylor's 23.2 field-goal percentage (13-of-56) was its season-low (35.9 vs. Texas on Jan. 5).
- Baylor's 44 points were a season low - its previous low was 51 vs. TCU on Jan. 12.
- Baylor's 16 turnovers were its 2nd-most this season (19 at Kentucky on Dec. 1).
- Baylor's 6 assists were a season-low.
- Pierre Jackson (10 points) scored in double figures for a Big 12-leading 24th consecutive game. He's averaging 18.2 points (437) and 6.2 assists (149) per game during the streak.
- Jackson's 24-game double-figure scoring streak is the longest by a Baylor player since LaceDarius Dunn's 32-game streak that lasted from March 6, 2010 until Feb. 26, 2011.
- Jackson (4 assists) now has 321 career assists, moving him past Aaron Bruce (320) for 6th on Baylor's all-time list.
- Jackson has hit at least one 3-pointer in 28 consecutive games, which is tied with Bruce and LaceDarius Dunn for the 3rd-longest streak in Baylor history. Dunn also holds the school record at 45 consecutive games.
- A.J. Walton played in his 120th career game, passing Curtis Jerrells for 6th on Baylor's all-time list.
- Rico Gathers (career-high 13 rebounds) had his 3rd double-figure rebounding game.
- Isaiah Austin (15 points) scored in double figures for the 8th consecutive game and the 13th time in 15 games this season.
- Austin (15 points, 11 rebounds) had his 6th double-double - the most of any freshman in a power conference
- Austin hit a 3-pointer for the 5th time in the last 6 games and 11th time in 15 games this season.