Jan. 20, 2010
3/3 KANSAS (17-1, 3-0) 81, 25/RV BAYLOR (14-3, 2-2) 75
ALLEN FIELDHOUSE • LAWRENCE, KAN.
JAN. 20, 2010 • ATTENDANCE: 16,300
• Baylor has now lost eight straight Big 12 road games.
• Baylor has won 21 of its last 26 games, dating back to the end of the 2008-09 regular season.
• Baylor is 6-44 (.120) in its last 50 Big 12 road games.
• Baylor is 14-24 in 38 regular season games against the Big 12 North in the Scott Drew era.
• Baylor is 11-7 when ranked in the Associated Press Top 25 Poll.
• Baylor is 2-4 on the road when nationally ranked in either poll.
• Baylor is 1-14 all-time vs. teams ranked in the AP Top 3.
• Kansas leads the all-time series 15-2.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 568 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12.
• Baylor has outrebounded all 17 opponents this season, including nine by double figures.
• Baylor has held its opponent to under 40 rebounds in all 17 games this season.
• Baylor committed a season-high 20 turnovers.
• Baylor is the first Kansas opponent to shoot 50 percent or better from the field this season.
• Junior F Ekpe Udoh and sophomore G/F Anthony Jones made their 17th straight starts. • LaceDarius Dunn and Josh Lomers made their 26th consecutive starts dating back to Baylor's postseason run in 2008-09.
• With his 27 points, Dunn is now eighth all-time in Baylor history with 1,367 points, passing Darrell Hardy (1,360).
• Dunn and Acy both established season highs in rebounds (nine).
• Dunn has scored 20-plus points in four straight games.
• Dunn now has eight 20-point games this season and 23 in his career.
• Dunn is now tied for ninth place on the Big 12 career list (with Missouri's Matt Lawrence) with 244 3-point field goals, passing Oklahoma's Hollis Price (241).