Baylor, Oklahoma State Postgame Notes
- Overall, the Bears now trail the series vs. Oklahoma State 20-50, but have won eight of the last 12 meetings.
- Baylor has won three-straight over the Cowboys for the first time in series history.
- Baylor has now won 13-straight games over former Big 12 South teams (UT, TTU, A&M, OU, OSU)
- BU is now 3-5 this season when trailing at the half.
- Baylor is now 54-9 at home since the start of the 2009-10 season.
- Baylor (13-5 overall) now has had a 13-5 mark or better through its first 18 games in each of the last six seasons.
- Baylor is now 38-40 in the month of January during the Scott Drew era (23-9 record over the last four seasons).
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 675 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- The Bears had a season high 11 blocks, surpassing the nine against Jackson State on Nov. 11.
- The 11 blocks were tied for the most ever by BU in a Big 12 game (vs. Texas Tech, 2/6/10).
- Baylor (38-36) improved to 10-0 this season when out-rebounding its opponent and 122-32 in the Scott Drew era.
- Baylor's eight 3-pointers tied a season high in a Big 12 game (8 at Texas Tech, 1/8/13).
- Pierre Jackson (18 points) scored in double figures for a Big 12-leading 25th consecutive game. He's averaging 18.2 points (455) and 6.1 assists (152) per game during the streak.
- Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 15-of-17 games played this season and 50-of-54 in his career.
- Isaiah Austin (10 pts, 14 reb) picked up his seventh double-double of the year.
- Austin scored in double digits for the 14th time this season and ninth in-a-row.
- Austin had his eighth double-figure rebound game.
- Austin tied a season high with five blocks.
- Cory Jefferson (11 pts, 11 reb) recorded his seventh double-double of the year.
- Jefferson now has 14 double-figure scoring performances this year and 19 in his career.
- Jefferson's six blocks tied a season high.
- A.J. Walton (11 pts) registered his sixth double-figure scoring game of the year and 17th of his career.
- Walton's 13 points were a new season high.
- Walton had a season high six made free throws.
- Walton now has 88 wins in his BU career, moving him to third place on the all-time Baylor wins list.