Box Score |
- Baylor now leads the series 91-81 (2-0 as Big 12 members), including a 37-40 mark in games played in Fort Worth.
- Baylor's 5-1 start to Big 12 play ties 1997-98 as the best six-game Big 12 start in program history.
- Baylor has now won 16 consecutive games against in-state opponents (6-0 this season).
- Baylor is 19-25 in Big 12 road games over the last six seasons - the Bears were 8-80 in conference road games over the league's first 11 years.
- Baylor is now 135-60 since the start of the 2007-08 season, tying its total number of wins from the first 11 seasons of the Big 12 Conference combined (135-176).
- BU is now 11-0 this season and 139-25 in the Drew era when leading or tied at the half.
- Baylor has had a 14-5 mark or better through its first 19 games in five of the last six seasons.
- Baylor is now 39-40 in the month of January during the Scott Drew era (24-9 record over the last four seasons).
- Baylor is 19-4 in its last 23 games against in-state Big 12 opponents - Texas (6-2), Texas Tech (5-1), Texas A&M (5-1) and TCU (2-0).
- Baylor's 26-point margin victory was TCU's largest defeat of the season - TCU's largest previous home loss this year was by 13 points.
- Baylor shot a season-high 85% from the free throw line (17-of-20).
- Baylor recorded a season-low 1 steal.
- Baylor had assists on 19 of its 27 made field goals.
- Baylor out-rebounded TCU 40-30, improving to 11-0 this season when out-rebounding its opponent and 123-32 in the Scott Drew era.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 676 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Pierre Jackson (20 points) scored in double figures for a Big 12-leading 26th consecutive game. He's averaging 18.3 points (475) and 6.0 assists (157) per game during the streak.
- Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 30 consecutive games, giving him sole possession of the 2nd-longest streak in program history. LaceDarius Dunn holds the program record at 45 consecutive games.
- Jackson scored 20+ points for the 7th time this season and 12th time in his career.
- Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 16-of-18 games played this season and 51-of-56 in his career - he has 36 games with multiple 3-pointers made.
- Heslip (138) hit 2 3-pointers, tying Tevis Stukes (138) for 10th on Baylor's all-time 3-pointers made list.
- Gary Franklin scored a career-high 12 points and hit a career-high 4 3-pointers (4-of-4).
- Rico Gathers (career-high 15 points, 10 rebounds) had his 3rd double-double - he's had 10+ rebounds in all five games in which he's played 18+ minutes.
- Gathers set career highs with 7 free throws made and 10 free throw attempts.
- Isaiah Austin (18 points) scored in double digits for the 10th consecutive game and 15th time in 17 games this season.
- Cory Jefferson recorded his 43rd block of the season, moving past his 2011-12 season (42) for 10th on Baylor's single-season blocks list.
- Jefferson earned his 60th career win (60-14), moving him within 2 victories of Baylor's all-time top 10.
- A.J. Walton earned his 89th career win (89-34), moving him within 2 victories of 2nd on Baylor's all-time list.