Feb. 2, 2011
OKLAHOMA 73, BAYLOR 66
LLOYD NOBLE CENTER CENTER • NORMAN, OKLA.
FEB. 2, 2011 • ATTENDANCE: 6,000
• Baylor snapped its three-game series winning streak over Oklahoma.
• Oklahoma leads the all-time series 36-8 with a 18-3 advantage in Norman.
• Oklahoma leads the Big 12-era series 27-3.
• Baylor is 29-27 in the last three-plus seasons in the Big 12 (27-85 from 2001-07).
• Baylor is 11-49 in its last 60 Big 12 road games.
• Baylor is 17-38 in February in the Scott Drew era.
• Drew is 3-13 all-time vs. Oklahoma.
• Baylor suffered its first loss this season when leading at halftime, falling to 13-1 in those contests. It was Baylor’s fist loss when leading at halftime since a loss to Duke in the 2010 NCAA Elite Eight in Houston.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 609 consecutive games, the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 Conference.
• Senior G LaceDarius Dunn is the NCAA Division I active career leader with 365 3FG and is now 22nd on the NCAA career list, passing Valparaiso’s Bryce Drew (brother of Baylor head coach Scott Drew).
• Dunn ranks second all-time in school history with 2,112 career points. Dunn needs 78 points to become Baylor’s all-time leading scorer (Terry Teagle; 2,189). Dunn needs 145 points to become the Big 12’s scoring leader (Texas Tech’s Andre Emmett — 2,256).
• Dunn, who holds the school record with 365 career 3FG made, needs 25 to become the Big 12’s career leader. That mark is currently held by Texas’ A.J. Abrams (389).
• Dunn has made a 3FG in a school-record 35 consecutive games.
• Dunn has made a 3FG in 117 of his 124 career games and scored in double figures in 105 games.
• Freshman F Perry Jones III has scored in double figures in 18 of Baylor’s 21 games this season.
• Junior F Quincy Acy has played in 57 consecutive games.
• Junior F Anthony Jones has started 57 consecutive games.
• Jones scored in double figures for the eighth time this season and for the 17th time in his career; Baylor is 14-3 in those contests.
• Walton recorded nine assists – his 19th career game with 5+ assists.