- Baylor is now 9-14 all-time against Iowa State, including an 0-11 mark in games played in Ames and a 5-7 record during the Scott Drew era.
- Drew coached his 300th game at Baylor on Saturday (169-131).
- Baylor is 19-26 in Big 12 road games over the last six seasons after going 8-80 in road games over the league's first 11 years.
- Baylor is now 135-62 since the start of the 2007-08 season, matching the number of wins it had in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12 Conference combined (135-176).
- Baylor is 49-41 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 678 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Baylor is 3-7 this season and 32-106 in the Drew era when trailing at halftime.
- Baylor lost for the first time this season (12-1) when out-shooting its opponent (42.9% to 42.4%). The Bears are 152-16 when out-shooting opponents during the Drew era.
- Baylor held Iowa State to 4-of-24 from 3-point range (16.7%), improving on its Big 12-leading 25.8% 3-point field goal defense in league play entering the game.
- Baylor made 5-of-11 3-point attempts in the first half, while ISU was 0-for-10 from 3-point range.
- Iowa State's 25 made free throws were the most by a Baylor opponent this season.
- Pierre Jackson (23 points) scored in double figures for a Big 12-leading 28th consecutive game. He's averaging 18.6 points (520) and 6.0 assists (169) per game during the streak.
- Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 32 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn's 45 consecutive games.
- Jackson had his 3rd consecutive 20-point game (9th of season, 14th of career).
- Isaiah Austin (9 points) had his streak of games scoring in double figures snapped at 11 consecutive games.
- Austin (10 rebounds) had his 10th double-digit rebounding game and came up 1 point shy of his 9th double-double.
- Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 18-of-20 games played this season and 53-of-58 in his career.
- Rico Gathers had 6 rebounds in 19 minutes, the first time this season he's played at least 18 minutes and not had double-digit rebounds (6 games with 18+ minutes, 5 with double-digit rebounds).
- L.J. Rose had 5 assists (all in the first half), his most against a Division I opponent this season - he had 12 assists against Hardin-Simmons.
- A.J. Walton (401 career assists) became the 5th player in program history to record 400 or more career assists, joining Nelson Haggerty (699), Curtis Jerrells (487), Tweety Carter (474) and Michael Williams (464).
- Walton (199) needs 1 more steal to join Williams (282) as the only players with 200+ steals in Baylor history.