Feb. 5, 2011
BAYLOR 76, TEXAS A&M 74 (OT)
REED ARENA • COLLEGE STATION, TEXAS
FEB. 5, 2011 • ATTENDANCE: 10,398
• SERIES: Baylor has won three of its last four meetings vs. Texas A&M and now trails 127-75 in the all-time series (A&M leads 74-29 in games played in College Station and 16-14 in the Big 12 era). Scott Drew is now 6-9 all-time vs. Texas A&M.
• The last three times Baylor won in College Station all came in overtime (2008 in 5OT, 2004 in OT).
• With today’s win Baylor snapped a three-game Big 12 road losing streak.
• Baylor is now 30-27 in the Big 12 in the last three-plus seasons (Baylor was 27-85 from 2001-07).
• Baylor’s record is now 88-41 since the start of the 2007-08 season.
• Since the start of the 2007-08 season, Baylor is 68-11 when leading at halftime (20-30 when trailing).
• Baylor is now 8-1 over the last two seasons vs. its three in-state Big 12 opponents (TAMU 2-1, Texas 3-0, Texas Tech 3-0).
• Baylor is 9-2 in overtime games during the Drew era.
• Baylor outrebounded Texas A&M 35-30 today, the Bears are now 15-2 on the season when outrebounding opponents.
• Baylor is now 14-1 this season when leading at halftime.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 609 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas).
• LaceDarius Dunn has made a 3-point field goal in a school-record 36 consecutive games (118 of 125 career games).
• Perry Jones III scored a career-high 27 points on 9-16 shooting and perfect 9-9 from the line.
• (Dunn set a new school record with 30 career Big 12 wins (surpasses Tweety Carter’s 29). Dunn pushed his school-record career wins total to 84.
• Dunn moved into a tie for 17th place on the NCAA all-time 3-point field goals list with 371 (tied with Brett Blizzard of UNCW and Kyle Korver of Creighton).
• Jones III has scored in double figures in 19 of 22 games this season, including 10 straight.
• Dunn has scored in double figures in 26 straight games and 106 of 125 in his career.
• Acy scored in double figures for the 16th time this season and 39th time in his career. Baylor is 31-8 in those games.
• Jones III had the sixth 20-point game of his career.
• Anthony Jones started his 57th consecutive game.