Baylor, Oklahoma State Postgame Notes
- Baylor is now 20-51 all-time against Oklahoma State, including a 4-25 mark in game s played in Stillwater and an 8-12 record during the Scott Drew era.
- Baylor is 19-27 in Big 12 road games over the last six seasons after going 8-80 in road games over the league's first 11 years.
- Baylor is now 135-63 since the start of the 2007-08 season, matching the number of wins it had in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12 Conference combined (135-176).
- Baylor is 49-42 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
- Baylor is 10-5 in its last 15 games against Oklahoma Big 12 schools after going 6-48 in the Big 12's first 13 years.
- Baylor has won 14 of its last 15 games against founding members of the Big 12 South Division.
- Baylor is 1-1 in overtime games this season and 36-29 all-time.
- Baylor is 2-4 all-time in overtime games against Oklahoma State.
- Baylor has lost three consecutive regular-season games for the first time since a 6-game losing streak in 2009.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 679 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Baylor had a season-low 2 points off turnovers - the previous low with 6, also against Oklahoma State on Jan. 21.
- Baylor is 3-8 this season and 32-107 in the Drew era when trailing at halftime.
- Baylor held an opponent to 0-for-10 from 3-point range in the first half for the second consecutive game.
- Baylor has out-rebounded its last two opponents and lost both games - the Bears started the season 11-0 when out-rebounding opponents. Baylor is 123-34 in the Drew era when out-rebounding teams.
- Baylor has out-shot its last two opponents and lost both games - the Bears started the season 12-0 when out-shooting opponents.
- Baylor fell to 8-4 this season and 62-17 in the Drew era when recording 40+ rebounds.
- Pierre Jackson (24 points) scored in double figures for a Big 12-leading 29th consecutive game. He's averaging 18.8 points (544) and 6.1 assists (177) per game during the streak.
- Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 33 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn's 45 consecutive games.
- Jackson had his 4th straight 20-point game (10th of season, 15th of career).
- Jackson played a career-high 43 minutes.
- A.J. Walton (201 career steals) joined Michael Williams (282) as the only players with 200+ steals in Baylor history.
- Cory Jefferson (18 points, 11 rebounds) had his 7th double-double of the season - he had 1 double-double in 55 career games over his first two seasons.
- Jefferson had his 15th double-figure scoring game of the season and his 7th double-figure rebounding game.
- Isaiah Austin (12 rebounds) had his 11th double-digit rebounding game.
- Austin had 4 blocks for the 3rd time in his career and finished 1 block shy of his career high.
- Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 19-of-21 games played this season and 54-of-59 in his career.
- Heslip has 38 career games with multiple 3-pointers made and 25 games with 3+ made 3-pointers.