Feb. 9, 2008
· BU is 2-42 in the Drew Era when allowing opponents to shoot 50% or higher.
· Baylor is 6-2 this season when trailing at the half.
· The Bears are 27-2 in the Drew Era when scoring 80-plus points (97-87 loss at Texas A&M in 2006-07).
· Baylor is 3-44 in the last 7 seasons vs. ranked teams and 1-3 this season.
· The Bears are 0-8 all-time vs.
· BU is 4-2 in true road games this season (snapped 2-37 record before this season).
· The Bears have used the same starting lineup in all 22 games this season.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point field goal in 476 straight games.
· Curtis Jerrells scored 30 points and now has 1,027. He becomes the 20th Baylor player to reach the 1,000-point club. His point total is the third-highest of his career and the second-best in a regulation game (31 vs. Missouri 2006-07, 36 at Texas A&M 2007-08).
· LaceDarius Dunn scored 23 points, including 5-of-10 from three-point range. Dunn was 9-for-37 (24.3%) 3-pointers in the last 7 games. The point total is the third-highest of his career.
· Mamadou Diene recorded three blocks. He has tallied 3-plus blocks in 7 of 8 Big 12 games (22 total blocks in conference play).
· Mark Shepherd recorded 2 blocks, tying a season high.