Baylor, Texas Tech Postgame Notes
- Baylor extended its winning streak against in-state opponents to a school-record 17 straight games.
- Baylor is now 51-75 in the all-time series against Texas Tech, including a 32-26 mark in games played in Waco and a 12-8 record during the Scott Drew era.
- Baylor has won 6 of its last 7 games against Texas Tech and is 12-3 in its last 15 games against the Red Raiders.
- Baylor is now 136-63 since the start of the 2007-08 season, surpassing the number of wins it had in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12 Conference combined (135-176).
- Baylor is 22-8 in Big 12 home games since the start of the 2010 conference season.
- Baylor is 54-10 at home since the start of the 2009-10 season and 80-19 at home since 2007-08.
- Baylor is 50-42 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
- Baylor has won 14 of its last 16 games against founding members of the Big 12 South Division.
- Baylor snapped its longest regular-season losing streak since a 6-game losing streak in 2009.
- Baylor had assists on 22 of 26 made field goals in the game.
- The Bears had 10 assists on 12 made field goals in the first half and 12 of 14 made field goals in the second half
- Baylor has held opponents under 60 points in 5 of 8 Big 12 games that didn't go to overtime this season, including 3 games under 50 points.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 680 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Baylor is 12-0 this season (5-0 in Big 12 play) and 140-2 in the Drew era when leading or tied at halftime.
- Baylor out-rebounded an opponent for the 14th time this season, improving to 12-2 in those games. The Bears are 124-34 in the Drew era when out-rebounding teams.
- Baylor out-shot an opponent for the 15th time this season, improving to 13-2 in those games.
- Baylor is now 9-4 this season and 63-17 in the Drew era when recording 40+ rebounds.
- Pierre Jackson (15 points) scored in double figures for a Big 12-leading 30th consecutive game. He's averaging 18.6 points (559) and 6.1 assists (184) per game during the streak.
- Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 34 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn's 45 consecutive games.
- Isaiah Austin (13 pts, 13 rebs) had his Big 12-leading 9th double-double of the season - more than 7 Big 12 teams.
- Austin had his 17th double-figure scoring game and 12th double-digit rebounding game.
- Cory Jefferson (15 pts, 10 rebs) recorded his 8th double-double of the season - more than 7 Big 12 teams.
- Jefferson had his 16th double-figure scoring game of the season and his 8th double-figure rebounding game.
- Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 20-of-22 games played this season and 55-of-60 in his career.
- Heslip has 39 career games with multiple 3-pointers made and 26 games with 3+ made 3-pointers.