Feb. 10, 2007
Box Score |
- Baylor has lost 26 straight games to Oklahoma (dating back to a 75-67 win Dec. 6, 1977), including all 22 meetings since the inception of the Big 12 Conference.
- BU has won six of its last nine Big 12 home games dating back to last season.
- Sophomore guard Curtis Jerrells tied his season high with 23 points as the Bear's top scorer.
- Baylor is 1-37 when allowing their opponents to shoot 50 percent or higher (in four years under Drew). The Sooners shot 52.1 percent this afternoon.
- Baylor shot a season-high 87.5 percent from the free throw line.
- Baylor outscored Oklahoma 34-28 in the paint, 11-7 off turnovers and 12-8 in second chance shots.
- Underclassmen have led Baylor in scoring in 58 of its last 68 games (dating back to 2005-05) [in 31 of last 67 a freshman has been the top scorer].
- Baylor turned the ball over only nine times, the second fewest turnovers this season (eight against South Carolina on Dec. 9, 2006).
- Baylor teams have scored at least one 3-point basket in 446 straight games.