Feb. 12, 2001
* After today's game, BU head Coach Dave Bliss owns a record of 5-15 vs. Kansas in his 27-year career. He has posted an 1-1 mark while at Baylor. The last time Bliss beat Kansas was March 3, 1979 (80-65).
* Including today's game the Bears have played in 11 TV games this season, going 6-5.
* The Bears are now 13-2 at home this season. Under Bliss the Bears are 23-9 at home.
* Kansas' 25-point halftime deficit is the largest in the Roy Williams' era (since 1988-89). The previous mark was 24 points (58-34) on Feb. 23, 1994 at Nebraska.
* Tonight's win was Baylor's first ever against Kansas, the Bears are now 1-6 vs. Kansas all-time.
* Baylor's 25-point halftime lead is the Bears' second-largest of the season. Only at Cal State Fullerton (Dec. 16, 2000) did Baylor have a larger halftime lead, outscoring the Titans 47-21 (26 points) in the opening period.
* The Bears 47 points in the first half are the most points that the Bears have scored against a Big 12 opponent in a half (first or second) under Bliss. The previous high was 45 against Missouri (Jan. 18, 2000) and Texas Tech (Feb. 12, 2000).
* Baylor started off the game with a 10-0 run, not allowing the Jayhawks to score until the 16:31 mark on a Kirk Hinrich free-throw.
* Sophmore Wendell Greenleaf scored nine of the Bears first 17 points.
* Sophmore John Flippen played for the first time today since November 25 vs. Hardin-Simmons. He has been out due to a stress fracture in his ankle (11 games) and coaches decisions (five).
* Over the first eight minutes of the game, Baylor was 9-for-14 (64.3%) from the field.
* Baylor is now 15-0 when leading at the half.
* Wendell Greenleaf has a hit at least one 3-pointer in 20 of his last 21 games.
* DeMarcus Minor has now scored in double-figures in 20 of his last 21 games (four straight games).
* The win was Baylor's first against a ranked opponent under head coach Dave Bliss. The Bears are now 1-12 vs. ranked teams under Bliss. Before tonight, the last time Baylor beat a ranked opponent was January 17, 1998 when they defeated Oklahoma State 97-95 in double-overtime.
* After today's game, the Bears are now 15-1 this season when hitting 6 or more 3-pointers in a game.
* At no point did Baylor go under 50 percent shooting from the floor.