Feb. 13, 2013
• Baylor is 2-0 all-time against West Virginia.
• Baylor’s seven Big 12 wins are tied for the fourth most Big 12 wins (7 in 2010-11) in program history.
• This marks the third time Baylor has been 7-4 or better through the first 11 games of the Big 12 season.
• The victory marked the 171st victory for Scott Drew, 30 shy of Bill Henderson’s Baylor record.
• Baylor is 23-8 in Big 12 home games since the start of the 2010 conference season.
• Baylor is 55-10 at home since the start of the 2009-10 season and 81-19 at home since 2007-08.
• Baylor is 51-42 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
• Baylor is now 137-63 since the start of the 2007-08 season, giving the Bears two more wins than it had in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12 Conference combined (135-176).
• Baylor is now 12-4 when keeping its opponent under 70 points.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 681 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
• Baylor is 13-0 this season (6-0 in Big 12 play) and 141-2 in the Drew era when leading or tied at halftime.
• Baylor is now 4-6 when being out-rebounded by its opponent.
• Baylor out-shot an opponent for the 16th time this season, improving to 14-2 in those games.
• Baylor is now 9-1 when scoring 80-plus points.
• Pierre Jackson (15 points) scored in double figures for a Big 12-leading 31st consecutive game. He's averaging 18.5 points (559) and 6.2 assists (193) per game during the streak.
• Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 35 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn’s 45 consecutive games.
• Jackson’s nine assists were the most since his nine against BYU on Dec. 21, 2012.
• Rico Gathers had a career high 22 points and collected his fourth double-figure scoring performance of the season. His eight made free throws marked a career high.
• Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 21-of-23 games played this season and 56-of-61 in his career. It marked the 14th time this season he has made multiple 3-pointers. Heslip has 40 career games with multiple 3-pointers made and totaled his fourth game with 6+ made 3-pointers.
• Heslip (20 pts) notched his 29th career double-digit scoring performance and eighth of the year. It marked the 2nd 20-plus point performance of the year and third of his career.
• A.J. Walton (5 assists) now has eight games this season of five or more assists.
• Walton now moves into a tie for 2nd on Baylor’s career wins list with 91.
• Cory Jefferson moves into a tie for 10th on BU’s career wins list with 62.