Feb. 15, 2011
Box Score |
BAYLOR 64, WAYLAND BAPTIST 60
FERRELL CENTER • WACO, TEXAS
FEB. 15, 2011 • ATTENDANCE: 5,037
• SERIES: Baylor now leads the all-time series 2-0. The Bears won the only previous meeting in 2007.
• Baylor’s record is now 90-42 since the start of the 2007-08 season.
• Since the start of the 2007-08 season, Baylor is 70-11 when leading at the half (20-31 when trailing at halftime).
• Baylor is 71-22 against non-conference competition in the Scott Drew era.
• Baylor is 29-2 at home in the last two seasons, including a 14-1 record in 2010-11.
• Baylor has won eight straight February home games dating back to the 2008-09 season.
• Baylor has held 18 of 25 opponents to 70 or fewer points this season (14-4 record).
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 613 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas).
• LaceDarius Dunn became Baylor’s all-time leading scorer with 2,196 career points, passing Terry Teagle (2,189).
• Dunn moved into a tie with UMKC’s Ronnie Schmitz (378) for 14th on the NCAA’s all-time 3-point field goals list, passing Cornell’s Ryan Wittman.
• Dunn has made a 3-point field goal in a school-record 39 consecutive games (121 of 128 career games).
• Dunn had a career-high-tying five steals, giving him 156 in his career and moving him into third on Baylor’s career list, passing Henry Dugat (152), Terry Black (153) and Tweety Carter (153).
• Perry Jones III finished with 14 points, his 13th straight double-digit scoring effort and 22nd in 25 games this season.
• Dunn scored 17 points, his 29th straight double-digit game and 109th in 128 career games.
• A.J. Walton had five assists, his 16th game of five or more this season (21st of career).
• Anthony Jones started his 61st consecutive game.