Feb. 17, 2007
Box Score |
- Baylor has lost 18 straight games to Texas dating to an 80-75 win in Waco Feb. 21, 1998.
- Tonight's game marks the 224th meeting between Texas and Baylor, the most-played rivalry for both schools (UT leads 149-75).
- Tonight's 9,385 attendance is the 11th-largest crowd all-time at the Ferrell Center and the largest since Jan. 15, 2003 which had 10,311 in attendance vs. Texas.
- Curtis Jerrells is Baylor's top scorer with 18 points and has scored in double digits is each of the last eight games.
- Kevin Rogers recorded his second straight double-double, his fifth this season, with 10 points and 11 rebounds. Rogers' five double-doubles in a single season is the most by a BU player since Lawrence Roberts has 10 in 2002-03.
- Jerrells tied his season-high in made 3-pointers with four tonight.
- Mamadou Diene blocked one shot tonight and is currently tied at fifth place with Greg Davis on Baylor's career blocks list with 72 blocks.
- Baylor made 10 3-pointers tonight, the most since draining 14 against Colorado Jan. 30, 2007.
- The Bears tallied 10 steals, the most since stealing 11 against Centenary Jan. 2, 2007.
- Three Bears boast current streaks of eight-plus free throws - Bruce (11), Bush (10), and Carter (8).
- Underclassmen have led the Bears in scoring in 60 of their last 70 games (dating back to 2004-05).
- Baylor teams have scored at least one 3-pointer in 448 straight games.