- Baylor is 12-15 all-time against Kansas State, including a 5-9 mark in Manhattan and a 5-8 record during the Scott Drew era.
- Baylor is 51-43 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
- Baylor is 137-64 since the start of the 2007-08 season, after going 135-176 in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12.
- Baylor fell to 7-77 all-time when playing on the road against AP Top 25 teams.
- Baylor fell to 30-150 all-time against AP Top 25 teams (13-56 in Drew era).
- Baylor is 19-28 in Big 12 road games over the last six seasons after going 8-80 in road games over the league's first 11 years.
- Baylor had a season-low 46 field goal attempts.
- Kansas State's 81 points were the 2nd-most allowed by Baylor this season.
- Kansas State's 11 3-pointers were the most allowed by Baylor this season.
- Baylor had 20 points in the paint, its 2nd-lowest total of the season.
- Baylor's 6 points off turnovers tied for the 2nd-fewest in a game this season.
- Baylor's 5 second-chance points tied for the 3rd-fewest in a game this season.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 682 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Baylor is now 4-7 when being out-rebounded by its opponent.
- Baylor out-shot an opponent for the 17th time this season, and the Bears are 14-3 in those games.
- Baylor is 3-9 this season and 32-108 in the Drew era when trailing at halftime.
- Pierre Jackson (7 points) had his Big 12-leading streak of games scoring in double figures snapped at 31 games.
- Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 36 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn's 45 consecutive games.
- Jackson had 9 assists for the 2nd consecutive game - he has had at least 6 assists in six straight games.
- Jackson (965 career points) needs 35 points to become the 26th player in program history to score 1,000 career points - Jackson would be the 5th player to record 1,000 points in his first two seasons.
- Rico Gathers (3-of-3 FTs) has hit 11 of his last 13 free throws (85%) after starting the season 28-of-63 (44%).
- Brady Heslip (4-of-6 3FGs) has hit 49% of his 3-point attempts in the last nine games (28-of-57), including 10-of-15 in the last two games.
- Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 22-of-24 games played this season and 57-of-62 in his career.
- Heslip has 41 career games (16 this season) with multiple 3-pointers made and 28 games with 3+ made 3FGs.
- Heslip (12 pts) notched his 30th career double-digit scoring performance and 9th of the year.
- A.J. Walton (season-high 14 points) had his 20th career double-figure scoring game (9th of season).
- Walton (2-of-3 on 3-point field goals) hit multiple 3-pointers for the 2nd time this season.
- Isaiah Austin (12 points) had his 18th double-figure scoring game in 23 games played this season.