Feb. 19, 2011
TEXAS TECH 78, BAYLOR 69
FERRELL CENTER • WACO, TEXAS
FEB. 19, 2011 • ATTENDANCE: 8,692
• SERIES: Saturday was the 122nd series meeting – the seventh-most played series in Baylor history.
• Texas Tech leads the all-time series 75-47, including an 18-13 lead in the Big 12 era.
• Baylor is 30-26 against Texas Tech in Waco.
• Baylor is 8-8 against Texas Tech in the Scott Drew era.
• Baylor had its streak of six straight home wins vs. Tech snapped with the loss.
• Baylor 8-3 in last 11 games vs. Texas Big 12 schools
• Baylor’s record is now 90-43 since the start of the 2007-08 season.
• Since the start of the 2007-08 season, Baylor is 20-32 when trailing at halftime (70-11 when leading at the half).
• Baylor is 29-3 at home in the last two seasons, including a 14-2 record in 2010-11.
• Prior to the loss, Baylor had won eight straight February home games dating back to the 2008-09 season.
• Baylor allowed more than 70 points for the ninth time this season (3-6 record).
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 614 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas).
• LaceDarius Dunn became the first player in program history to eclipse 2,200 career points (2,217).
• Dunn moved into a tie with Robert Vaden (379) of Indiana/UAB for 13th on the NCAA’s all-time 3-point field goals made list.
• Dunn has made a 3-point field goal in a school-record 40 consecutive games (122 of 129 career games). His 40-game streak ties Missouri’s Kareem Rush for third-longest in Big 12 Conference history.
• Dunn tied Josh Lomers (129) for second-most games played in program history.
• Dunn scored 21 points, his 30th straight double-digit game and 110th in 128 career games.
• Perry Jones III finished with 10 points, his 14th straight double-digit scoring effort and 23nd in 26 games this season.
• J’mison Morgan tied his career high with six rebounds. It marks the fourth time he’s had six boards in a game.
• Anthony Jones started his 61st consecutive game.
• A. Jones scored 11 points, his 19th career double-digit scoring game (Baylor is 15-4 in those games).