Feb. 20, 2013
• Baylor is now 9-15 all-time against Iowa State.
• Baylor is 23-9 in Big 12 home games since the start of the 2010 conference season.
• Baylor is 55-110 at home since the start of the 2009-10 season and 81-20 at home since 2007-08.
• Baylor is 51-44 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
• Baylor is now 137-65 since the start of the 2007-08 season, giving the Bears two more wins than it had in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12 Conference combined (135-176).
• Baylor is now 0-3 (0-2 Big 12) when opponents score 80-plus points.
• The Bears are 9-2 now (4-1 Big 12) when scoring 80-plus points.
• Baylor is now 0-6 (0-3 Big 12) on games decided by five or fewer points.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 683 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
• Baylor is now 3-10 (1-6 Big 12) when trailing at halftime.
• Iowa State’s 11 3-point field goals tied a season high for Baylor opponent (11-Kansas State, 2/16/13).
• Cyclones’ 54 percent field goal percentage was season high by Baylor opponent.
• Pierre Jackson (30 points) scored in double figures for the 24th time this season and 50th of career.
• Jackson recorded his third career 30-point game and moved into a tie for 10th on the Baylor career list for 30-point outings.
• Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 37 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn’s 45 consecutive games.
• Jackson (8 assists) recorded his seventh game of the season with eight or more assists.
• Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 23-of-25 games played this season and 58-of-63 in his career. It marked the 16th time this season he has made multiple 3-pointers.
• Heslip (3, 3-pointers) has 42 career games with multiple 3-pointers made.
• Cory Jefferson (15 points) scored in double figures for the 17th time this season and 22nd of career.
• Jefferson (15 pts, 10 reb) notched his ninth double-double of the year and 10th of his career.