Feb. 23, 2011
20/21 MISSOURI 77, BAYLOR 59
MIZZOU ARENA • COLUMBIA, MO.
FEB. 23, 2011 • ATTENDANCE: 14,297
• SERIES: Wednesday marked the 23rd series meeting between Baylor and Missouri.
• Missouri leads the all-time series, 13-10, and holds a 11-6 lead in the Big 12 series.
• Baylor is 2-10 all-time at Missouri and has lost its last 10 trips to Columbia (last wins at Mizzou both in 1948).
• Head Coach Scott Drew is 4-7 all-time vs. Missouri.
• Baylor has now lost three straight Big 12 games for the first time since the 2008-09 season.
• Baylor’s record is now 90-44 since the start of the 2007-08 season.
• Baylor is 12-52 in its last 64 Big 12 road games.
• Baylor is 25-139 all-time against AP Top 25 teams, including an 8-45 record in the Drew era. Baylor is 10-72 against AP Top 25 teams in the Big 12 era.
• Baylor is 36-27 all-time on national TV and 29-25 on the ESPN family of networks.
• Baylor allowed more than 70 points for the 10th time this season (3-7 record).
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 615 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas).
• Baylor is 1-9 this season when trailing at halftime.
• LaceDarius Dunn passed Texas Tech’s Jarrius Jackson (2,221) for second place on the Big 12 career scoring list. He now has 2,229 points and needs 28 to become the Big 12’s all-time scoring leader (currently held by Texas Tech’s Andre Emmett – 2,256).
• Dunn now has 381 career 3-point field goals and needs nine to pass Texas’ A.J. Abrams (389) as the Big 12 all-time leader.
• Dunn has scored in double figures in 31 consecutive games dating back to the end of the 2009-10 regular season.
• Dunn has made a 3-point field goal in a school-record 41 consecutive games (123 of 130 career games). His 41-game streak is the third-longest in Big 12 Conference history.
• Dunn was held scoreless in the first half at Missouri – his first scoreless half since Dec. 15, 2009, against Jackson State (2nd half). It was his first scoreless half in Big 12 play since Feb. 24, 2009, at Iowa State (1st half).
• Dunn passed Josh Lomers (129) for the second-most games played in program history.
• Perry Jones III has scored in double figures in 15 consecutive games including all 13 Big 12 games.
• Quincy Acy became the sixth player in school history to record at least 100 career blocks.
• With two blocks, Acy tied Joey Fatta (101) for fifth on Baylor’s career list.
• J’mison Morgan posted his 10th multi-block game of the season (Baylor 7-3 in those contests)