Baylor, Oklahoma Postgame Notes
- Baylor is 10-39 all-time against Oklahoma, including a 4-19 record in games played in Norman.
- Baylor is 51-45 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
- Baylor is 137-66 since the start of the 2007-08 season, after going 135-176 in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12.
- Baylor is 19-29 in Big 12 road games over the last six seasons (8-80 in road games in the league's first 11 years).
- Baylor is 10-6 in its last 16 games against Oklahoma Big 12 schools - the Bears went 6-48 vs. Oklahoma and Oklahoma State in the Big 12's first 13 seasons.
- Baylor is 14-3 in its last 17 games against founding members of the Big 12 South (UT, TTU, A&M, OU, OSU).
- Baylor committed a season-high 32 fouls - its previous high was 24 at Gonzaga (Dec. 28).
- Baylor's 55 2nd-half points were its most in a half this season against a Division I opponent (56 vs. Hardin-Simmons).
- Baylor had 21 more field goal attempts than Oklahoma (70-49) - the Bears had 20 more field goal attempts than OU in the teams' previous meeting on Jan. 30, a 74-71 OU win.
- Baylor recorded 5+ blocks for the 14th time this season - the Bears won 11 of their first 12 games with 5+ blocks, but have lost two straight.
- Oklahoma's 39 free throws made, 45 free throw attempts and 86.7% free throw shooting were all season-highs for a Baylor opponent.
- Baylor is 3-11 this season when tied or trailing at halftime (32-110 in Drew era).
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 684 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Pierre Jackson's 8 assists were more than the entire Oklahoma team (7).
- Baylor won points in the paint (26-14), points off turnovers (17-8) and fast break points (8-2).
- Pierre Jackson (28 points) scored 24 of his 28 points in the 2nd half - it was Jackson's 17th career 20-point (12th of season) and his 7th career game with 25+ points (5th of season).
- Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 38 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn's 45 consecutive games.
- Jackson (1,023 career points) became the 5th player in Baylor history to reach 1,000 points in his first two seasons.
- Jackson is the 26th Baylor player to score 1,000 career points and the 8th during the Drew era.
- Jackson (8 assists) has had at least 7 assists in each of his last 6 games.
- Jackson has 390 career assists, placing him 10 shy of becoming the 6th player in program history to reach 400.
- Isaiah Austin (15 points) scored in double figures for the 19th time in 25 career games played.
- Brady Heslip (3-of-9 3FGs) has hit 47% of his 3-point attempts in the last 11 games (34-of-73), including 16-of-31 in the last four games (52%).
- Heslip has hit at least one 3-point field goal in 24-of-26 games played this season and 59-of-64 in his career.
- Heslip has made at least three 3-pointers in 6 consecutive games. He has 43 career games (18 this season) with multiple 3-pointers made and 30 games with 3+ made 3FGs.
- Heslip (11 points) scored in double figures for the 10th time this season and 31st of his career.
- Rico Gathers played a season-low 7 minutes - he had played at least 12 minutes in every game.
- A.J. Walton (131 career games) is tied with Tweety Carter for 3rd on Baylor's career games played list.