- Baylor is 3-0 all-time against West Virginia with wins in Waco, Morgantown and Las Vegas.
- Baylor is 52-45 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
- Baylor is 138-66 since the start of the 2007-08 season, after going 135-176 in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12.
- Baylor is 20-29 in Big 12 road games over the last six seasons (8-80 in road games in the league's first 11 years).
- Baylor's 8 Big 12 wins are the 4th-most in a season in program history.
- Baylor won for the first time this season in a game decided by 5 points or less (1-6).
- Baylor allowed a season-high-tying 21 offensive rebounds, but the Bears have won both games (at Kentucky, at West Virginia).
- Baylor improved to 7-8 this season when shooting less than 20 free throws (10-3 with 20+).
- Baylor improved to 13-4 this season (7-2 in Big 12) when holding opponents below 70 points (122-31 in Drew era).
- Baylor improved to 8-10 this season in games with 15 or fewer assists (9-1 with 16+).
- Baylor improved to 6-11 when scoring less than 37 points in the first half (11-0 with 37+).
- Baylor improved to 4-11 this season when tied or trailing at halftime (33-110 in Drew era).
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 685 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Pierre Jackson (15 points) has scored in double figures in 34 of his last 35 games.
- Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 39 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn's 45 consecutive games.
- Jackson has 395 career assists, placing him five shy of becoming the 6th player in program history to reach 400.
- Isaiah Austin (21 points) scored in double figures for the 20th time in 26 career games played.
- Austin had his 4th career 20-point game and scored 13 of Baylor's first 19 points.
- Austin (3 blocks) had 6th game this season with 3 or more blocks, including a block of the potential game-tying 3-pointer with one second left in the second half.
- Cory Jefferson (11 rebounds) had his 10th double-figure rebounding game of the season (11th career).
- Jefferson moved into a tie for 9th on Baylor's career wins list (63).
- A.J. Walton (132 career games) passed Tweety Carter for 3rd place on Baylor's career games played list.
- Walton moved into sole possession of 2nd on Baylor's all-time wins list (92).
- Walton (10 points) had 10th double-figure scoring game of the season and 21st of his career.