March 1, 2011
OKLAHOMA STATE 71, BAYLOR 60
GALLAGHER-IBA ARENA • STILLWATER, OKLA.
MARCH 1, 2011 • ATTENDANCE: 10,076
• SERIES: Tuesday marked the 67th series meeting between Baylor and Oklahoma State.
• Oklahoma State holds a 50-17 advantage in the all-time series and owns a 24-3 series lead in Stillwater.
• Baylor is 1-14 all-time in Stillwater in the Big 12 era.
• Baylor is 8-24 against Oklahoma State in the Big 12 era.
• Head Coach Scott Drew is 5-11 all-time against Oklahoma State.
• Baylor’s record is 91-45 since the start of the 2007-08 season.
• Baylor is 37-28 all-time on national TV and 30-26 on the ESPN family of networks.
• Baylor is 12-53 in its last 65 Big 12 road games.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 617 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas).
• Baylor is 17-2 this season when leading at halftime (6-2 in Big 12 play), suffering its first defeat since Feb. 2 at Oklahoma.
• LaceDarius Dunn now has 2,252 career points and needs five to pass Andre Emmett (2,256) as the Big 12’s all-time leading scorer.
• Dunn now has 384 career 3-point field goals and needs six to pass Texas’ A.J. Abrams (389) as the Big 12’s all-time leader.
• Dunn’s streak of scoring in double figures snapped at 32 consecutive games.
• Dunn has made a 3-point field goal in a school-record 43 consecutive games (125 of 132 career games). His 43-game streak is the third-longest in Big 12 Conference history.
• Dunn played his 132nd game, passing former teammate Tweety Carter for the Baylor career record.
• Dunn played his 63rd Big 12 game, moving into a fifth-place tie with former teammate Kevin Rogers on the Baylor career list.
• Perry Jones III has scored in double figures in 17 consecutive games including all 15 Big 12 games.
• Anthony Jones started his 65th consecutive game.