Box Score |
Baylor Photos |
- Baylor's 17-game winning streak vs. in-state opponents was snapped.
- Baylor is 82-158 all-time against Texas, including a 28-86 record in games played in Austin.
- Baylor has a 7-23 record in its last 10 games against Texas.
- Baylor is 52-47 in Big 12 play over the last six seasons after going 45-141 in the first 11 years of the league.
- Baylor is 138-68 since the start of the 2007-08 season, after going 135-176 in the first 11 seasons of the Big 12.
- Baylor is 20-30 in Big 12 road games over the last six seasons (8-80 in road games in the league's first 11 years).
- Baylor is 14-4 in its last 18 games against founding members of the Big 12 South Division.
- Baylor tied its season-low with 8 turnovers (5th time this season).
- Baylor allowed a season-high 36 bench points.
- Baylor fell to 10-5 when shooting 20+ free throws in a game this season.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 687 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Pierre Jackson (22 points) has scored in double figures in 36 of his last 37 games.
- Jackson has made at least one 3-point field goal in 41 consecutive games, which is the 2nd-longest streak in program history behind LaceDarius Dunn's 45 consecutive games.
- Jackson had his 18th career 20-point game (13th of season).
- Jackson (1,078 career points) moved into 21st on Baylor's all-time scoring list (6th among players with less than 100 games played).
- Jackson (187 assists) passed Michael Williams (182 in 1987-88) for 6th on Baylor's single-season assists list.
- Isaiah Austin (12 points) scored in double figures for the 22nd time in 28 career games played.
- A.J. Walton (134 career games) tied LaceDarius Dunn for 2nd place on Baylor's career games played list.
- Gary Franklin (9 points) went 3-of-3 from 3-point range, his 2nd time this season making 3 or more 3-pointers (4-of-4 at TCU on Jan. 26).