- With tonight's win Baylor advances to the NIT championship game for the second time in school history (2009).
- Baylor's all-time record in the NIT is now 8-4 (five tournaments).
- Baylor is now 8-1 in NIT play under Scott Drew.
- Baylor's all-time record in postseason is now 17-13 (9-9 NCAA, 8-4 NIT).
- Baylor is now 14-4 in postseason play under Scott Drew.
- Baylor is now 20-8 in postseason (conference and national) tournaments over the last five seasons (9-3 last two years).
- Baylor's fourth postseason win of the season ties for the most in school history - along with 2008-09 squad that finished as NIT runners-up and 1947-48 squad that finished as NCAA runners-up to Kentucky.
- All-time series record vs. BYU is now tied 5-5, and Baylor swept two games this season and has won three straight dating back to 2011.
- All-time series record vs. WCC teams is now 11-12.
- Tonight's win is Baylor's first ever in the Month of April (1-1 all-time, previous loss 2009 in NIT Championship).
- Baylor is now 18-8 this season when scoring at least 70 points.
- BYU shot 42% from field, Baylor is now 22-9 when holding its opponents under 50 percent shooting.
- Baylor led 35-33 at the half and is now 17-1 this season when leading at the half.
- Baylor extended its 3-pointer streak to 693 games (second-longest active streak in Big 12), dating to Feb. 21, 1990.
- Senior G A.J. Walton tied the school record for career wins with 97 tonight (with Quincy Acy), he also set a new Baylor career games played record with 140.
- Walton scored 10 points, his 13th double-digit scoring effort of the season and 24th of his career.
- Pierre Jackson...
- with 10 assists tonight moved into fourth place on Baylor's career assists list with (458) and into ninth on the Big 12's single-season freshman assists listing with (235).
- with 9 free throws tonight, set a new single-season school record with 186.
- scored team-high 24 points, his 18th 20-point game of the season.
- finished with 24 points and 10 assists, his fifth double-double of the season and 10th career.
- Isaiah Austin...
- totaled 14 points and 10 rebounds, his 11th double-double of the season.
- with 10 rebounds moved him into fifth place on the Big 12's Freshman single-season rebounds list with 283.
- scored in double-digits for the 26th time this season.
- Cory Jefferson...
- finished with 21 points, his third-straight 20-point scoring effort and seventh of the season.
- with 5 rebounds tonight, moved into 10th on Baylor's single-season chart with 288.