· With 100 points, Baylor scored the most points since the Bears scored 103 against Prairie View A&M last season.
· The Bears have won eight straight season-openers vs. non-conference opponents.
· Baylor is 63-21 in regular season, non-league play over the last eight seasons.
· Baylor is 24-0 all-time against current SWAC schools.
· The Bears are 19-1 in the Drew Era when scoring 80-plus points.
· Over the past six seasons Baylor is 69-8 when totaling an equal or higher shooting percentage than its opponent (12-2 in 2006-07).
· Baylor shot 60.8 percent from the floor. The Bears have shot 60 percent or better in three of their last four games (dating to 2006-07).
· Baylor connected on 29 free throws, the most free throws made since the Bears tallied 33 free throw makes against Texas A&M in a 72-64 Baylor win on Feb. 7, 2004.
· Baylor scored 41 points in the paint, the most since the Bears scored 42 at Texas Tech in 2007.
· Baylor's 26 team turnovers is the most in the Drew Era, and the most since 1999 when the Bears committed 29 turnovers against Alaska-Fairbanks.
· Baylor scored 61 points in the first half, the most points in a single half since the Bears tallied 64 second-half points against North Carolina A&T during the 1999-2000 season.
· The 61 first-half points ranks as the eighth-highest total point in a half in Baylor history.
· Rogers scored 20 points to record his fifth-career 20-point game.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point basket in 455 straight games.