Nov. 16, 2009
BAYLOR (3-0) 61, SOUTHERN (0-1) 45
FERRELL CENTER • WACO, TEXAS
NOV. 16, 2009 • ATTENDANCE: 5,093
• Baylor is 22-5 in the month of November under Drew.
• Baylor has won 13 of its last 14 non-conference November home games.
• Baylor is 34-0 vs. teams from the Southwestern Athletic Conference.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 554 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12.
• Baylor has started 3-0 for the third straight season.
• Baylor has now won 198 games at the Ferrell Center.
• Southern’s 45 points marks the fewest points by a Baylor opponent in the Scott Drew era.
• Freshman PG A.J. Walton, junior F Ekpe Udoh and sophomore G/F Anthony Jones made their third straight starts.
• Walton establishes career-highs with 9 points and 5 steals.
• Udoh has scored in double-figures in three straight games for the first time in his career.
• LaceDarius Dunn has made a 3-pointer in 15 consecutive games dating back to last season.
• Dunn’s four assists ties a career high.
• Dunn moved into 16th place on Baylor’s career scoring list with 1,109 points. Dunn passed Don Heathington (1,040), Kelvin Chalmers (1,045), Winston Moore (1,046), Jerry Mallett (1,053) and William Chatmon (1,104).
• Dunn has scored in double figures in each of his last 16 games dating back to last season.
• Dunn remains sixth all-time at Baylor with 195 career 3-point field goals.