Nov. 22, 2009
BAYLOR (4-0) 106, HARDIN-SIMMONS (0-1) 45
FERRELL CENTER • WACO, TEXAS
NOV. 22, 2009 • ATTENDANCE: 5,351
• Baylor is 23-5 in the month of November under Scott Drew.
• Baylor has won 14 of its last 15 non-conference November home games.
• Baylor improves to 9-0 when scoring 100+ points during the Drew era.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 555 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12.
• Baylor broke the century mark for the first time since dropping 113 points on Jackson State (Dec. 31, 2008).
• Baylor has started 4-0 for the third straight season.
• Baylor’s 56 first-half points are the most since the Bears scored 62 against Jackson State on Dec. 31, 2008.
• Baylor’s 61-point win is the second largest in school history.
• All 12 Bears that dressed scored.
• Baylor has now won 199 games at the Ferrell Center.
• Freshman PG A.J. Walton, junior F Ekpe Udoh and sophomore G/F Anthony Jones made their fourth straight starts.
• Udoh recorded his second double-double at Baylor and the third of his career.
• Udoh has scored in double-figures in four straight games for the first time in his career.
• LaceDarius Dunn has made a 3-pointer in 16 consecutive games dating back to last season, tying for the 10th-longest streak in school history.
• Dunn moved into 15th place on Baylor’s career scoring list with 1,136 points.
• Dunn has scored in double figures in each of his last 17 games dating back to last season.
• Dunn has 10 career games with six-plus 3-point field goals made.
• Dunn has 18 20-point games in 74 career contests.
• Dunn now has eight career games with 25+ points
• Dunn has made four or more 3-pointers in 22 career games.
• Dunn has made seven or more 3-pointers in four career games.
• Dunn moves into fifth all-time at Baylor with 202 career 3-point field goals, passing fellow teammate, Tweety Carter.
• Anthony Jones dished out a career-high five assists.
• Walton established a new career high with eight assists.