Nov. 24, 2007
· Baylor has now won 9 straight non-conference games.
· Baylor's 5-0 start is the best since 2001-02
· The Bears' 46 rebounds were the most since grabbing 46 against Prairie View A&M last season.
· The Bears are 21-6 over the last six season when totaling 40+ rebounds.
· Baylor recorded a season high 8 blocks.
· The Bears shot 42.9 % from the 3-point line, the fourth time this season that Baylor has shot 40.0% or better.
· Baylor set season highs in field goals made (34) and field goals attempted (71). They also tied their season high of 3-pointers made (12) and set a season high of 3-pointers attempted (28).
· Baylor's 71 field goal attempts were the most since attempting 73 against
· Baylor is now 20-1 under Scott Drew when scoring 80-plus points.
· The Bears are now 73-8 when totaling an equal or higher shooting percentage than its opponents.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point basket in 459 straight games.
· Aaron Bruce recorded a season high 13 points and moved up to No. 12 on Baylor's all-time scoring list (1,113 points).
· Aaron Bruce also dished out a season high five assists.
· With six points, Curtis Jerrells failed to score in double digits for the first time in 19 games.
· Freshman LaceDarius Dunn tied his career highs with 17 points and six rebounds
· Djibril Thiam grabbed a career high 7 rebounds.
· Henry Dugat recorded a season high 17 points. It moved him over 500 points for his career (514).