Nov. 26, 2009
ALABAMA (3-1) 79, BAYLOR (4-1) 76
MILK HOUSE • LAKE BUENA VISTA, FLA.
NOV. 26, 2009 • ATTENDANCE: 2,149
• Baylor is 23-6 in the month of November under Scott Drew.
• Baylor has won 14 of its last 16 non-conference November home games.
• Baylor is 7-5 in regular season tournaments in the Drew era.
• Baylor is 1-1 this season and 19-80 in the Drew era when trailing at halftime.
• Baylor is 12-11 at neutral sites in the Drew era (6-4 in last 10 neutral site games).
• Baylor will face the loser of Thursday's final game between Florida State and Iona Friday at 7:30 p.m. EST on ESPNU.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 556 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12.
• Senior PG Tweety Carter made his season debut following a four-game suspension to start at point guard for Baylor vs. Alabama.
• Carter has started 45 consecutive games dating back to the 2007-08 season. • Junior F Ekpe Udoh and sophomore G/F Anthony Jones made their fifth straight starts.
• LaceDarius Dunn and Josh Lomers made their 14th consecutive starts dating back to Baylor's postseason run in 2008-09.
• Udoh recorded his third double-double at Baylor and the fourth of his career.
• Udoh has scored in double-figures in five straight games for the first time in his career.
• LaceDarius Dunn has made a 3-pointer in 17 consecutive games dating back to last season, tying for the eighth-longest streak in school history.
• Dunn has scored in double figures in each of his last 18 games dating back to last season.
• Lomers established season highs in points (12) and rebounds (eight). Dunn has made four or more 3-pointers in 23 career games.