Nov. 29, 2010
BAYLOR 90, PRAIRIE VIEW A&M 45
Ferrell Center (Waco, Texas)
Monday, November 29, 2010 Attendance: 5,638
• Baylor is 30-6 in the month of November under Drew.
• Since 2006-07, Baylor is 59-15 at the Ferrell Center.
• Baylor is 30-12 - 29-11 in the Drew era - when ranked in the Associated Press Top 25 Poll and 21-8 when ranked in the ESPN/USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll.
• Baylor is 78-34 since the start of the 2007-08 season.
• Baylor is 40-10 in its last 50 games dating back to its 2009 postseason run.
• Baylor has started a season 5-0 three times under Drew.
• Baylor extended its home winning streak to 10 games, the longest since its 11-game streak that set a Ferrell Center record last season.
• Baylor is a perfect 38-0 all-time against Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) members.
• Baylor is 11-0 all-time against Prairie View A&M, including a 5-0 mark during the Scott Drew era.
• Baylor is 30-2 in the Drew era when scoring 90-plus points.
• Baylor is 37-3 when holding opponents under 60 points in the Drew era.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 593 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
• Baylor's 47 first-half points were its most in a half this season.
• Baylor held Prairie View A&M to 15 first-half points - the fewest by a Baylor opponent since the Bears held Southeastern Louisiana to nine points in the first half on Feb. 23, 1991.
• Baylor hasn't trailed for the last 138 minutes, dating back to the second half of the Nov. 16 game vs. La Salle.
• Baylor has had one 20-point scorer in each of its first five games.
• F Anthony Jones started his 41st consecutive game.
• F Quincy Acy played in his 41st consecutive game.
• G Nolan Dennis scored a career-high 10 points.
• G LaceDarius Dunn has made at least one three-point field goal in 19 consecutive games.
• F Perry Jones III had his second career double-double (16 points, 13 rebounds).
• Jones III's 13 rebounds were a career high. His previous best was 11 against La Salle (11/16/10).
• F Fred Ellis had six points, giving him 46 points on the season. His previous best for points in a season was 40 (each of last two seasons).
• Dunn had his 35th career 20-point game. Baylor is 26-9 in when he scored 20 or more points.