Nov. 30, 2007
Box Score |
· Tonight's attendance of 10,193 is the fourth-largest at the Ferrell Center, and the biggest crowd for a non-conference game. The previous record for attendance at a non-conference game was 8,135 against Arizona in 1997.
· The crowd is the largest overall since 2003 (10,311 vs. Texas)
· The Bears are 2-42 over the last 7 seasons vs. ranked teams, and have lost 29 straight since 2003 (won 74-72 at No. 13/14 Oklahoma State, 02-15-03).
· Baylor's last win over a non-conference ranked opponent came in an 87-73 win against No. 13 New Mexico State on Dec. 20, 1969.
· Baylor is 0-20 all-time vs. AP top-10 non-conference opponents.
· The Bears are 7-4 in their last 11 nationally televised games.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point field goal in 460 straight games.
· With 13 points, Aaron Bruce moves into 9th place all-time with 1,126 points, passing David Wesley (1,224 points).
· Bruce ties his season high with 13 points.
· Kevin Rogers tied his season high with 11 rebounds.