Dec. 3, 2007
Box Score |
· Baylor is 27-0 all-time vs. teams from the SWAC
· The Bears are 68-22 over the last 8 seasons in regular-season, non-league play
· Baylor is 20-6 in its last 26 games in Waco (dating to 2005-06)
· Baylor is 21-1 in the Drew Era when scoring 80-plus points
· The Bears are 22-6 when totaling 40+ rebounds (last six seasons)
· Over the past six seasons Baylor is 74-8 when totaling an equal or higher shooting percentage than its opponents (6-0 in 2007-08)
· The 32-point win marks the largest margin of victory for the Bears this season. The Bears defeated Prairie View A&M 103-61 (42 points) in 2006-07.
· The Bears outrebounded the Delta Devils 41-18, the largest rebound margin of the season for Baylor, and the most since Baylor outrebounded Texas-Pan American by 28 (53-25) in 1998.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point field goal in 461 straight games.
· Head coach Scott Drew moves into a tie for ninth place on Baylor's career coaching victories list with 42 wins (Carroll Dawson, 42).
· Kevin Rogers made eight consecutive field goal attempts from 10:13 in the first half until a miss at 8:49 in the second half.
· Rogers tallied a season high 26 points (career high 27 at Missouri 02-07)
· Rogers recorded his second double-double of the season and seventh of his career.
· Rogers also set career highs with field goals made (12) and single-game shooting percentage (.800, 12-15 [min. 10 attempts])
· Tweety Carter tallied a season high 17 points and a career high seven assists.
· With seven assists, Carter has recorded 100 assists in his career.
· Djibril Thiam tied his career high with seven rebounds.
· Richard Hurd played a season high seven minutes.
· Henry Dugat tallied a season high six rebounds.