Baylor, Lamar Postgame Notes
Dec. 12, 2012
- Baylor is 40-13 in the month of December under Drew, including a 32-4 record in its last 36 December games.
- Baylor is now 90-26 against non-conference competition in the Drew era.
- The Bears are now 10-1 all-time vs. Lamar.
- Baylor is now 41-12 against teams from the Southland Conference.
- The Bears are 4-0 when scoring 80 or more points this season.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 666 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- The Bears are 77-119 in the Drew era when shooting below 50% on field goals.
- Baylor hit 11 3-pointers, the second-highest total of the season after burying 12 against Boston College on Nov. 15.
- Pierre Jackson (23 points) scored in double figures for the 17th straight game. He's averaging 18.7 points and 6.3 assists per game during the streak.
- Jackson had his 35th career double-figure scoring game and he has scored in double figures in 24 of 29 career starts.
- Brady Heslip has hit a three-pointer in each game he has played this season and 15-straight dating back to last year.
- Heslip has hit three or more 3-pointers in 20-of-46 games in his career.
- Isaiah Austin (23 pts, 17 reb) recorded his second career double-double. It marked the fourth time in program history a BU player has had at least 23 points and 17 rebounds in a game.
- Austin's 17 rebounds are a career high and were the 34th most by a Baylor player in program history.
- Cory Jefferson (4 blocks) had his 19th career game with 2+ blocks.
- Jefferson (10 pts) had his sixth career double-digit performance of the year.
- Gary Franklin tied a career high with two 3-pointers.