Dec. 18, 2010
GONZAGA 68, BAYLOR 64
American Airlines Center (Dallas, Texas)
Saturday, December 18, 2010
• Baylor is 0-3 all-time against Gonzaga, including a 0-2 mark during the Scott Drew era.
• Baylor is 32-13 – 31-12 in the Drew era – when ranked in the Associated Press Top 25 Poll and 23-9 when ranked in the ESPN/USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll.
• Baylor is 75-126 all-time in the Metroplex and 7-15 in neutral-site games in Dallas.
• Baylor has lost its last four games in the Metroplex. The last time Baylor won in the Metroplex was Nov. 23, 2002.
• Baylor is 80-35 since the start of the 2007-08 season.
• Baylor is 42-11 in its last 53 games dating back to its 2009 postseason run.
• Baylor is 4-6 all-time against West Coast Conference members.
• Baylor is 68-20 in non-conference games during the Drew era.
• The loss snapped Baylor’s 21-game winning streak in December games.
• The loss snapped Baylor’s streak of 30 consecutive wins when holding opponents under 70 points. Baylor is 77-21 when holding opponents below 70 points during the Drew era.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 596 consecutive games – the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
• Baylor trailed at halftime for the first time this season. The Bears are 24-83 when trailing at the half during the Drew era.
• Baylor did not have a 20-point scorer for the first time this season.
• Gonzaga’s 68 points scored were the most by a Baylor opponent this season.
• F Anthony Jones started his 44th consecutive game.
• F Quincy Acy played in his 44th consecutive game.
• G LaceDarius Dunn has made at least one three-point field goal in 22 consecutive games, the fourth-longest streak in school history.
• F Fred Ellis received his Baylor degree (speech communications) before traveling to Dallas for the game.
• F Perry Jones III has had at least six points and seven rebounds in all eight games this season.
• F Quincy Acy scored in double figures (11 points) for the seventh time this season and 29th of his career. Baylor is 24-5 when Acy scores in double figures.
• With 17 points, Dunn had his streak of seven consecutive 20-point games snapped.