- Baylor now trails 0-4 in the all-time series, including an 0-2 mark in Spokane.
- Baylor is now 10-12 all-time against teams currently playing as members of the West Coast Conference.
- Baylor is now 30-147 all-time against teams ranked in the AP Top 25 Poll, including a 7-74 record in road games, a 13-53 record in the Scott Drew era and a 2-7 record against teams ranked No. 13.
- Baylor is 42-14 in the month of December under Drew, including a 34-5 record in its last 39 December games.
- Baylor is now 92-27 against non-conference competition in the Drew era, including a 28-15 mark in away games.
- Baylor is now 3-4 all-time in the state of Washington.
- Baylor is 1-4 this season and 30-103 in the Drew era when trailing at halftime.
- Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 669 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12 (Texas). The last time Baylor did not connect from 3-point range was Feb. 21, 1990 vs. Texas Tech.
- Baylor lost for the first time this season when shooting 50% or better from the field (4-1) - the Bears are now 86-9 during the Drew era when shooting 50% of better.
- Baylor lost for just the 8th time in the Drew era when scoring 80+ points (70-8).
- Pierre Jackson (26 points) scored in double figures for the 20th straight game - the Big 12's longest active streak. He's averaging 18.7 points and 6.3 assists per game during the streak.
- Jackson had his 38th career double-figure scoring game (Bears are 28-10 in those games), and he has scored in double figures in 27 of 32 career starts.
- Jackson had his 10th career 20-point game (5th of season) and 5th career 25-point game (3rd of season).
- Cory Jefferson (13 points) had his 14th career double-figure scoring game (9th of season).
- Isaiah Austin (20 points) scored in double figures for the 9th time in 11 games played this season - he's scored 20+ points in 3 games this season.
- Austin (8 rebounds) came up 2 boards short of recording his 4th straight double-double.
- Brady Heslip has hit at least one 3-point FG in 18 straight games and 46 of 49 games in his career.