Dec. 28, 2006
Box Score |
- Baylor is 4-0 all-time against current MEAC schools.
- BU is 60-21 in regular-season non-conference games the last seven seasons (8-3 in `06-07).
- Underclassmen have led the Bears in scoring in 48 of its last 55 games (dating back to `04-05).
- Sophomore guard Henry Dugat was the Bears' top scorer for the fourth time this season. Dugat dropped 19 points.
- Sophomore center Mamadou Diene has blocked at least one shot in all 26 career games.
- Sophomore guard Curtis Jerrells brought down a career-high 10 rebounds.
- Sophomore forward Kevin Rogers hit a season-high 6 free throws.
- Senior forward Patrick Fields recorded a season-high 4 assists.
- Baylor's 44 team rebounds are two shy of tying the season's high set last game against Prairie View A&M [12.22.06].
- BU totaled 21 assists, two shy of tying the season's high set against Alcorn State [11.27.06].
- Baylor is 23-4 when scoring 70+ points (in Drew era; 4 seasons).
- BU is 17-3 when totaling 40+ rebounds in the last five seasons.
- Over the past six seasons Baylor is 62-6 when totaling an equal or higher shooting percentage than its opponents (7-1 in '06-07).
- Nine players scored for the Bears, four in doubles digits.
- Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point basket in 434 straight games.