Dec. 29, 2007
· Baylor set season-highs in points (108), 3-point field goals (15), assists (23), forced turnovers (25) and steals (17).
· With the win, the Bears record their second 5-game winning streak of the season, the first time with two 5-game winning streaks in the same season since 1971-72.
· Baylor's 108 points are the most since the Bears scored 111 against Prairie View A&M in 1995.
· Baylor has scored 100-plus points on three occasions this season, the most since the Bears scored 100-plus points on four different occasions during the 1992-93 season.
· The Bears placed six players in double-figure scoring for the first time this season.
· Baylor forced 25 turnovers, the most forced turnovers since 2004-05 vs.
· Baylor's 10-1 start is its best since the 2000-01 season (13-1).
· Baylor is 7-0 when scoring 70-plus points this season.
· The Bears tallied 23 assists, the most since 2006-07 vs.
· Baylor recorded 17 steals, the most since collecting 19 steals vs. Hardin-Simmons in 2001-02.
· The Bears are 72-22 over the last 8 seasons in regular-season, non-league play.
· Baylor is 29-0 all-time vs. teams from the SWAC.
· Baylor has used the same starting lineup in all 11 games this season.
· The Bears are 24-1 in the Drew Era when scoring 80-plus points.
· Over the past six seasons Baylor is 78-8 when totaling an equal or higher shooting percentage than its opponent (10-0 in 2007-08).
· The Bears scored 50 points in the first half and 58 points in the second half, the fourth and fifth times this season Baylor has scored 50-plus points in a half (61, first half vs. Jackson State; 55, second half vs. Wayland Baptist; 51, second half vs. Mississippi Valley State)
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point field goal in 465 straight games.
· Delbert Simpson recorded career highs in points (10), field goals (5), rebounds (9), steals (2) and minutes (23).
· Henry Dugat recorded a season high 20 points. He also tallied a career high six assists and a season high four 3-point field goals.
· Curtis Jerrells tied a season high with 6 assists.
· Mamadou Diene tallied season highs with 3 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist and 17 minutes.
· Josh Lomers recorded a career high 3 steals.
· Aaron Bruce tallied a season high three steals.
· Richard Hurd set season highs with 2 points and 1 steal.
· Tweety Carter recorded season highs with 22 points, five 3-pointers and three steals.