Dec. 31, 2007
Box Score |
· Baylor's 11-1 start is its best since the 2000-01 season (12-0 start).
· The Bears scored a season high 48 points in the paint (41 vs. Jackson State), the most points in the paint since scoring 50 against Midwestern State (2003-04).
· Baylor committed just six team fouls in the game, the lowest foul total in the Drew Era.
· Baylor has posted a 97-71 assist-to-turnover mark in its last 6 games (6-0 record).
· The Bears are 73-22 over the last 8 seasons in regular season, non-league play.
· Baylor is 25-1 in the Drew Era when scoring 80-plus points.
· The Bears extend their winning streak to six straight games, the longest winning streak since Baylor won 12 straight games in 2000-01.
· Over the past six seasons Baylor is 79-8 when totaling an equal or higher shooting percentage than its opponent (11-0 in 2007-08).
· The Bears have used the same starting lineup in all 12 games.
· Baylor teams have made at least one 3-point field goal in 466 straight games.
· LaceDarius Dunn recorded career highs in assists (4) and steals (4).
· Mamadou Diene tallied a season high 8 points.
· Kevin Rogers recorded a career high 3 assists.
· Henry Dugat set season highs with 21 points and 8 made field goals. Dugat has now recorded 20-point performances in two straight games for the first time this season and the second time in his career (20 vs. Oklahoma State, 25 vs. Missouri in 2006-07).
· Aaron Bruce tied his season high with 5 rebounds.
· Curtis Jerrells tied a season high with 8 made field goals.