Dec. 30, 2009
BAYLOR (10-1) 70, ARKANSAS (7-6) 47
VERIZON ARENA • N. LITTLE ROCK, ARK.
DEC. 30, 2009 • ATTENDANCE: 11,162
• Baylor is 28-9 in the month of December under Scott Drew.
• Baylor has won 19 consecutive December games.
• Baylor has won 17 of its last 20 games, dating back to the end of the 2008-09 regular season.
• Arkansas now leads the series 96-46.
• Baylor snapped a four-game losing streak to Arkansas, posting its first win over the Razorbacks since Feb. 10, 1990.
• Baylor held Arkansas season lows in points in a game (47) and a half (16).
• Baylor held Arkansas to under 50 points in the series since Feb. 7, 1956, when the Razorbacks scored 36.
• Baylor's 23-point win is the largest margin of victory in the series with Arkansas since Jan. 29, 1974, when the Bears won by 26 (94-68).
• Baylor is 8-0 this season when leading at the half and 71-16 in the Scott Drew era.
• Baylor has made at least one 3-point field goal in 562 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak in the Big 12.
• Junior F Ekpe Udoh and sophomore G/F Anthony Jones made their 11th straight starts.
• LaceDarius Dunn and Josh Lomers made their 20th consecutive starts dating back to Baylor's postseason run in 2008-09.
• Lomers is now tied with Kevin Rogers, Curtis Jerrells and Henry Dugat in career victories (64). Tweety Carter is now fifth all-time with 63 career wins.
• Quincy Acy has now scored in double figures in three consecutive games.
• Dunn moved into sole possession of second place all-time at Baylor with 218 career 3-point field goals made, passing Roddrick Miller, Aaron Bruce, Curtis Jerrells and teammate Tweety Carter - all have 217.
• Carter is now in a four-way tie for third all-time at Baylor with 217 career 3-point field goals made.
• Udoh moved into seventh place on the school's single-season blocked shots list with 47.
• Udoh is the current single-season and career blocked shots per game leader at Baylor with 4.27.